halfdementedhalfdemented

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

I don't know

It was about trolling so if it sucked it should get a 10 because it's a troll and the point's right there. If it's good it should get a 10 because it's good. To me it's a win win situation

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Awsome

Great video, your very inspirational to me with my stick fights

Don't Feed the Zombies! Don't Feed the Zombies!

Meh

It was good the first time around but this is a year old.

Pizza Jockeys Episode 1 Pizza Jockeys Episode 1

o.o

the plot was good and a whole bunch of other stuff. I give an excuse though for having it to end like that on the episode rather than a cliff hanger on how they are going to defeat her. nice "to be continued" area.

Zelda Blues Zelda Blues

erhm

IM GIVING IT A TEN BECAUSE OF EVERYONE GIVING IT A BAD REVEIW...except the people who are giving it an actually good reveiw... Besides how was he calling it bad? He was aiming it at a spoof point and he was calling himself lame... How was he giving zelda a bad name? Well i hope you make more things..

Blaze responds:

Aww, thanks a lot you. ;D

South Park goes HP South Park goes HP

saying this..

its great and all but...did'nt they say in one episode of south park they said harry potter was for homo's or something like that?(not to be offensive i mean they did say that in a episode)

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

somehow amusing

all the people just say its amusing cause they must have a problem....the luigi thing with the yoshi popping up evry moment when it was okie to me annoyed the heck out of me and made me want to punch my laptop screen off and crush it with my foot afterwards...really i think people are just saying its good because its anime... they did'nt really talk about music with the images going together...mario, bowser and luigi didnt really fit their style...maybe if u made them diffrent it wouldnt want o make me scream and rip my lungs out.peach was the only who fit in the ppicture really..and also it not rly a reason to learn japennese or how ever you spell it.. sorry but i gotta say what i gotta say

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

nice, but so close to geting it

i have to give it to ya, its amazing and your imagination is wonderful;but, i know what it is in my mind, i just cant say it and don't know how to say it, I would say something but also othre things to say! the begining menu when it make that big noise whenever you run the mouse over it scared the crap out of me and hurt my eardrums too, i do like it though i give you credit for that too! hey its a nine, could be worse than that...

Waterlollies Waterlollies

wonderful

well, the graphics arre great, shawdowing is perfect and makes it feel real, i like the humor moments too,i like the begining because the 3-D effect is just wonderful looking and made me want to watch more! I love what happened in the past moments when the bad part was happening and everything was going well. I'd say more but i think you and everyone else gets the picture! well-10 star ratting, and you are the one to actually deserve this too.

SSBB Theme Decoded SSBB Theme Decoded

yay?!

why can't anyone say the real one! it's not rumor! it's tale!not rumor, get the game and beat it! I beat it, it show's what the end of the song say's in the theme, its say's i've heard of this tale