halfdementedhalfdemented

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Unnatural Selection Unnatural Selection

Beat it easily.
Great game by the way!
Protip: Try not over-thinking with a strategy, just let the minions kill the monsters as they please, they lay eggs where the monsters are coming to and then there are more minions protecting the area
Lead them to the crystal orb and let them kill the enemies freely

Coinbox Hero Coinbox Hero

Easy Guide to Beating it

Make one worker a coin collector.
Make the rest of the workers Ultra Hammers.
Stand under the coin block as the coins fly up and come back down and the other coin collector will collect the coins that go off to the side a bit.
It's pretty boring if you do it like that obviously but if you're just playing to beat it and see the ending that's you're best bet right there.

Orange Banana Rescue Orange Banana Rescue

Good game

It's a good game, just really hard to beat, good job

Mia responds:

Thanks

Fodo! Fodo!

How bout you guys watch the tutorial?

I loved the game, I got the concept and wasnt laggy for me
The only bad part to me when tinier donuts are flying down swerving around when you try to get them then you have the drag them off the planet.
I would just slow them down a bit or stop them swerving around
Otherwise,It's a great game, you other people need to watch the tutorial to get it, that's what it's there for! You feed the donuts certain things you buy from the shop menu when you finish a level

NIBASHO NIBASHO

Nice Game

I liked the game because it's simple really, I don't think it really needs to be criticized anyways. The only bug is that the "get a life" button doesnt work.

Zombie Apocalypse Quiz Zombie Apocalypse Quiz

Nice,

My expectations were rather low for this when i saw it. It actually has information in the beginning about zombies, so I see you actually KNOW about them rather than think stereotypically about them. I like how you can choose between clicking with mouse or arrow keys. Nice work on the reflex test, I got 75% for surviving and answered to all honestly as I could.

P.S. You always want to AVOID zombies. Never kill one unless they are after you or in the way of something you desperately need. Never go in large groups. Stay out of Big building, only go out during daylight when you can see everything. Never draw attention to yourself. Stay at home and eat enough to make sure your not starving(which means little).

The Facebook Game The Facebook Game

response to ph33m3nao

I think tht's the point. Pointing out people spend their lives on the computer

AustinBreed responds:

Yep.

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

response to: tHe-0dDnEsS

what- tHe-0dDnEsS -said= First off, awesome idea. I'm glad to see the Power Star style of combat adapted to a game. It was a little too easy though. The only part I had trouble with was occasionaly sliding past the enemies with the running punch, and they always hit you before you can turn around, not hard really, just annoying. Also, it doesn't require that you actually defeat any of the enemies to continue, you can just run past them and hit the space bar at the end. Perhaps you could add checkpoints like in classic beat-em-up games, so you're presented with a group of enemies, and can't run past that section until you beat them all and get the "Continue" arrow or whatever. All in all great work. Also, what everyone else said... more enemies, more levels, more variety. If you do that you will have a legendary piece of flash on your hands. Keep it up man......what im saying to him=i think you talking about a side-scrolling game like the good ol' fasioned tmnt on the super nintendo or kind of like castle crashers...

Slug Designer Slug Designer

Here's mine

Half_Demented,halfdemented,0,8899063,
17,1,7,1,7,5,0,Elizabeth,13,70

Platform Racing 2 Platform Racing 2

Im making a game on here

Its called the journey, just type it in if there is a bar there